I have not idea how to deal with it

Hello everyone. My name is Andrew, I have a very big problem. I find gameflip.com about few monthes ago. And few days ago I accept a decision to register and buy few interesting game keys for myself. But the main problem is because of I am form Ukraine. Credit cards from my country are blocked and I cant to add funds. I know about second way - to use Paypal, but as it says in Help Center I have to verify my ID. I found that its impossible for me, because of ID card. In our country we have only biometrical passports, only newborn people have a possibility to get ID card. People like me (I have 20 years old) have only biometrical passports. What about driving license? I have not driving license because I have not a car and also I have not driving license. Finally I have not a possibility to release full registration because of I have not ID card and driving license, ukranian credit card are blocked on this site. I dont wnat to sell, I just want to buy sometimes interesting orders for myself.
Can anyone helps me or gives some advise?

0 Likes

Does anyone from you family members have ID or Driving License. You can register an account on their name.

0 Likes

You should have a physical version of the passport right?

If so, please send it so we can use it as verification. To do so, please do the following: create a ticket to the support team here:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Then send the photos of the Passport there explaining the situation as you did here.

Thanks.

1 Like