I was suspended help!

Hi since a few days the card I use and on a phone currently not within my reach (it’s with a relative in the hospital) … it’s been about 3 days since I could no longer log in to confirm my identity by code. I received an email saying that I tried many times to log in without succeeding. Now I tried to log in and it tells me my account is suspended, but I am the owner !!, can you help me please? … I don’t have the customer code at the moment (I think I marked it but I can’t find it. In every case I can confirm via email, paypal address and also via cell (but the one only in a month when I have my card again). Can someone help me to access my profile ???

I believe because I have tried many times to access, otherwise I don’t know why it was suspended because at this moment I can’t get into it

u should provide the email so when they check this they can check the account using the email

ok, I write the email here in chat? or should I send it to someone privately?

@MajorTom @DarkKnight they will help

Hey @Gamerland,

Could you please provide me your email through DM or invite code through here if you remember?

God Speed! :trident:

thanks for the reply. @MajorTom @DarkKnight I await your help. I hope I didn’t sell any games where I had to send the key at this point

i send my email, check please

1 Like

@Gamerland,

Could you please provide me the information requested through DM?

Thanks!

God Speed! :trident:

@DarkKnight I wait for a reply, thanks!!

a reply for the my DM please!

I’m stuck in this situation, can someone help me …?

Did you provide the info he asked for? As in your invite code. He cannot do anything unless you post it here or DM it to him.

“Invite Code” not “Email Address” just to be clear. You can find your invite code in your profile under your profile name titled “Your Code”

I don’t have the code in reach (and I can’t access the profile to see it) but, two days ago, I was asked for the email and the old phone number and I provided them. I have not had any answer yet …

@MajorTom @DarkKnight Does anyone help me? are days that I have written to the moderators without an answer, and I have the account suspended and I cannot even send articles that perhaps I have already sold and the people wait … it is shameful

Hello,

This issues was solved via DM.