“January” promo code

I got a message from gameflip of the “January” promo code and it keeps saying invalid? I’m trying to get that 20% off!

2 Likes

Same problem.
@Tali @DunnBiscuit

I only know of the 15% off code for this weekend.
Did they send out a 20% code too?

You have make sure you type in JANUARY! Add the exclamation point at the end of the word January. Code = JANUARY! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Is this code good for the full month? I understand all codes are a 1 time use. I’m just making sure this not a limited code and I need to use fast.

It’s ends this weekend!!! On Sunday 6th of January.

1 Like

So there 2 different codes for this weekend?
There a 15% code off this weekend too.

The January! Code is the 20% off one but I don’t know about the 15% off code. What’s the 15% off code???

1 Like

The year started and a super coupon arrived! Use code SUPERSAVER this weekend upon checkout to get 15% off on any item on Gameflip.

1 Like

Where the heck do you find those? I looked all over Gameflip’s twitter lol

Do you know what exact time it ends? Like January 6th 6:00 pm or something?

Not sure what time.

I know this time kinda of but my guess both codes end at the same time but dont know the timezone

supersaver code will expire on 2019-01-07 02:00:00

But it’s better to not push it to the last sec to be safe.

Damn, you are right.
I am so dumb :joy:

Thank you so much guys for these coupons!

1 Like

Thank you @Ninjakoala
Without you, i wouldn’t have used the code.

1 Like

Both codes appear to be expired already, so if that time is accurate it’s certainly not for any time zone in the USA.

:sob: I only got to use 1 code being I was taking my time to get a bigger saving with a higher $ item.

I’m still going to have to test it myself because of my OCD.

Thank you for the heads up.

Sadly you’re right the code ended. I guess I need to wait for other one before I buy a big $ item again.

No worries man. Anytime. We can work as a team and save money! Lol

2 Likes

Yeah they sent one through text

1 Like