Most Anticipated Upcoming Game?

What is everyone’s most anticipated game coming out later this year (or beyond)?

I’m personally looking forward to Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Star Wars Battlefront and Mad Max this year. And can’t wait for Uncharted 4, Doom and the remake of Ratchet and Clank next year!

1 Like

I’m waiting for XCOM 2 in hopes that it stays truer to the original MicroProse vision than the recently released XCOM. Don’t get me wrong, the new XCOM was good but it was seriously lacking in features that made the original a truly great turn based strategy game.

Breech through the door and risk getting shot at? I would rather blow a hole in the wall and blast away at anything left standing. Chase an alien into a cornfield after dark? Nope, I’ll just light it on fire and shoot anything left that isn’t burnt to a crisp. As far as I can remember it was one of, if not the very first game in history to implement destroyable terrain and many other groundbreaking firsts of its time.

1 Like

I’m waiting for Mad Max, Fallout 4, (hopefully) No Man’s Sky, Black Ops 3, and Star Wars Battlefront. I’m sure a ton more games that haven’t hit the limelight yet will catch my eye

1 Like

Pretty excited about Fallout 4 and Super Mario Maker and really hoping Mad Max is as good as it looks to be.

1 Like

I’m ready for halo 5!! First game I ever played and it has been my favorite video game. I’m also getting battlefront, rainbow 6 siege and black ops 3. I wish kingdom Hearts 3 and gears 4 was coming out this year

1 Like

Dark Souls 3, naruto shippiden ultimate ninja storm 4, Zelda, super mario maker, final fantasy 7 remake, no man’s galaxy

1 Like

Half Life 3? :fearful:

Doom, Metal Gear Solid V, Zelda for the Wii U, XCOM 2, Shin Megami Tensai/Fire Emblem crossover and Street Fighter 5. :smile:

1 Like

Fallout and uncharted are my top 2

1 Like

Super Mario Maker, Zelda Wii U, Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront, Persona 5, Final Fantasy XV… too many more.

MGS V: Phantom Pain

Looks amazing to me

You guys listed some great games! I personally am (and have been) excited for Tom Clancy’s: The Division! I have seen the E3 and GamesCon gameplay and have heard the negative stuff that has been circulating, but it looks like a great game regardless. If you guys are interested I posted a list of my most anticipated games on my blog at http://nerdlifenation.com/Articles/most-anticipated-games-of-2015-and-early-2016

What? :fearful:

I seen the trailer for this and it looked damn good. You can’t always go off of reviews tho.

Looking forward to seeing what Halo 5 will look like.

XCOM 2.

Was excited about Total Warhammer but then they announced their pre-order DLC