my account Banned

I am a new member, I sell starbucks, uber, I don’t know Uber is violating my account policy today
Error: Banned Account (Conducting sales of forbidden items such as accounts, beta codes, random codes, counterfeit items and / or stolen items) until 2019-06-19
I really don’t know if I violated it, how do I find a list of banned brands on gameflip
In this case, what should I do next, my account is 1400usd, I don’t want to lose it
I am very worried about this, look forward to instructions

Hi, heres a list of allowed non-gaming gift cards, anything else is prohibited (to my knowledge)

You will be unbanned in 1 week, and as long as you dont break any more rules you should be fine!

Here are the DOs and DON’Ts when selling non-gaming gift cards on Gameflip:

DO

• List only gift cards that can be redeemed online or in an app

• Always list your gift card under the proper GIFT CARD category

• Always include information on how to redeem the listed gift card (e.g. URL or app for redemption)

• Always include the gift card restrictions (e.g. region)

DON’T

• List a gift card that requires in-person activation. If the gift card cannot be redeemed to an online/app wallet, it’s forbidden to sell on Gameflip and should not be listed

We reserve the right to remove any gift cards from our marketplace at the request of the gift card issuer

The failure to comply with the items above can subject your account to a warning or suspension.

CURRENTLY ALLOWED NON-GAMING GIFT CARDS

• Amazon
  • Best Buy
  • Google Play
  • Hulu
  • iTunes
  • Netflix
  • New Egg
  • Starbucks
  • Spotify
  • Target
  • Wal-Mart

Source: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002439194

1 Like

Hello tuannguyen,

Oscar_Ha is correct, just follow the list and don’t break any more rules.

Could you please inform me your invite code, so I could have a look at your account?

:trident: New forum moderators!

sorry , How to do that invite code

Thank you oscar_ha , gameflip only accept brand

Amazon
Best Buy
Google Play
Hulu
iTunes
Netflix
New Egg
Starbucks
Spotify
Target
Wal-Mart

omg i dont know , thanks pro

Your Profile Code (also known as Invite Code) is a 6-character code of letters & numbers used to identity your account. Once you create an account, verified or not, you will be issued a Profile Code.

To locate your code:

• Click on your Profile avatar > Your Code (underneath profile avatar/picture)

Android / iOS Apps:

• Menu > Profile avatar > Your Code

Is this code? 9EHNEB

Thank you so much

do you account is open again? And what happen with your cash in wallet>

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.