Hey everyone, selling gift cards

Hello,

I see that Gameflip allows the sale of some non gaming gift cards like : Walmart , Amazon , Newegg …
And as mentioned in the Help Center , only gift cards that can be redeemed online or in an app are accepted. So, I plan to start selling in the next few days. I am a reseller and I just wanted to know if there are any members interested in my gift cards like: Amazon, Walmart , Southwest and other airlines companies, Newegg, Google Play, Netflix and Ticketmaster with a competitive price.

Also, it would be good for a moderator to confirm if these products are accepted because they do not require in-person activation and can be redeemed instantly online just after the purchase.

If you have any questions do not hestitate to ask !

Thanks for reading !

Im interested in Amazon gift cards at good price, dont have many customers that purchase them but i can make it work somehow
My main is iTunes Google and Psn

Hello Charley_F,

This following list is stated in the link below…please read carefully!!!

CURRENTLY ALLOWED NON-GAMING GIFT CARDS

Amazon
Best Buy
Google Play
Hulu
iTunes
Netflix
New Egg
Starbucks
Spotify
Target
Wal-Mart

I see mentioned selling Southwest, Airline (Various) & Ticketmaster Gift Cards. These are not allowed! Read the list and make sure the rules are followed.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

I can find multiple airline sales right now, at least 3 different carriers, like american, southwest, alaskan, and i daily see other banned gift cards, so my question is the gift card section moderated or does it require someone to report it first?

Some of the discounts i see on airplanes and restaurants makes it very obvious that they were not aquired legally.

welcome to a reseller or a market place website. If you want to pay for “legit” stuff go to their offcial website and spend $$$. Easy solution to your question, do some of the listing seem fishy? they do but what can you do…

This place IS for sales of legit stuff.

Can’t take word of a random person… And even if you work for them…

@Charley_F do you have any walmart or target i am interested in buy in bulk

Hello !

Why i can not post on this forum ?
Thank you .

Hello @servicesgc,

That is because in some cases, your comment might go through review before being posted.

Also, keep in mind that we do not allow sales to be conducted outside of Gameflip.

If you have further doubts, please check the following link:

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like