my account got banned for onducting sales of forbidden items such as accounts, beta codes, random codes, counterfeit items and/or stolen items)

Hello Dear
i have more than 150$ in my account and today i try to withdraw it because i live in croatia and there is big problem with corona virus so i need to buy things. it says need approval, i contact support and someone named "Lahiri " he will flag it as urgent and process to financial team, and now i receive mail its denied and my account got banned for some reason, i dont have any negative rep or something every customer is the best.

Please help me i really need this money
@DunnBiscuit

I beg you to give us second chance we didnt do anytihng wrong to anyone, we just trying to get money on legal way by selling stuff. we really need this money now because its corona time here in croatia[istria] please understand us

Hello @JuicKan13,

Could you please provide me your invite code, so I could take a look into your account?

God Speed! :trident:

I dont remember my invite code but i have phone number +385976713630 or 00976713630
or email patrikbussines94@gmail.com

We beg you please give us second chance, also this money means too much to us

@DarkKnight

Hello @JuicKan13,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to release your account in anyway after verifying your case.

After further investigating, you were selling access to Netflix and Spotify accounts to other users instead of codes they could redeem through their personal accounts.

We do not authorize the sale of accounts and all the ones that were sold, we do not have guarantee over, since the users were not able to redeem the subscription plan and the service could be discontinued at any time.

This topic has been closed. If you have further doubts, please contact the Support Team through the link below:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

God Speed! :trident: