My Rust Skin has been stuck in Bot #60 Inventory for 9 days now. (Support didn’t reply)

A couple of days ago I listed my rust skin Ak-47 From Hell for sale along with other skins via Automatic Delivery. Then i decided to de-list all my skins and return them back to my steam inventory. I managed to retrieve them all except for the said skin. In fact, Bot #60 did send me a trade offer then cancelled it and the listing had been bugged since then so I can no longer request another trade or even list the item for sale again and there’s absolutely no trade offer to accept. My steam account can send/receive trade offers and i can list and return items to gameflip except for this specific listing “AK-47 From Hell” from BOT #60

Listing ID: 4f71ccf5-f1e9-48c0-a1b2-abd092783a2d
Account ID: Y576GE
Linked steam account: Steam Community :: The Wind Waker

10 days now still can’t return my item from Bot and no reply from support either

Still no reply from support :frowning:

@DunnBiscuit Could you please help me out?. The support never replied back.

Hello @TheFearlessWarrior!

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

I’m verifying your case now to see what can be done ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

Hello @TheFearlessWarrior,

I informed the Support Team about your case and they have answered you ok.

Sorry for the wait and hope you have a great day!

I’ve just lost another item to your gameflip bot. This is purely unacceptable. The tech support never returned my Ak-47 from hell now i lost my blackout boots!

Now i’ve AK-47 From hell stuck in Bot #60 and Blackout Boots stuck in Bot #48 because of the exact same issue. Bot cancelled the trade and when i try to request a new one it gives me “return pending” Error 404.

@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit

Hello @TheFearlessWarrior!

I have checked with the QA Team and they informed me that they are currently waiting for updates from the engineering team.

As soon as they have further updates, they will inform you inside the ticket ok.