NEED coupon code

Hello,
Any coupon code for gift card?
I need 25% or 10%

3 Likes

i also need one

1 Like

Hello @Amine_Chebli,

Discount codes are not made for buyers and sellers when they want them. You will be notified by a text message if any discount codes are activated.

I hope that helps, and I hope you have a nice day. :money_with_wings:

I don’t have received any coupon for a long time

People will post them on forums whenever a coupon code come out. (Only if the code is for everyone usually)

Those codes are usually either from text message Or from twitter which are meant for everyone.

Some special codes that is 25%, $5 max are for certain sellers. Those usually have a limit of 100 uses so normally it doesn’t come on forums unless people do put them here which it will be used up very fast then. Example below.

Same. Just wait and check ‘Current Promotions’, whenever there’s a code that is meant for everyone, someone will always post it.

3 Likes

Use code CYBERM

1 Like

Hi game flip my name Joel Sanchez so the reason I’m here this morning today is I have a pending purchase with a seller but it’s under review still …I am a first time user and I guess I bought multiple items. so I can see were the holding come in but unfortunately I did the whole verification thing 3 times now had to cancel some orders cause they weren’t going through… I did send what game flip needed to verify identity etc. and with that couldn’t continue .cause couldn’t meet my favorite vendors who I bought a lot of items from, but me and my wife sent photos of her id front back with game flip written on paper etc.followed the process to the fullest took a picture of the chase debit card etc…still waiting on approval I’m assuming…my wife name is Stephanie Grant it’s her chase bank card ending (6107) but it’s my game flip account cause I don’t have a bank account that’s why she uses her card took a picture of the phone bill everything that was needed I gave plz help me fix this game flip… birthday tommarow and it would really suck if I can’t buy from my favorite vendor’s on game flip lbvs I play fallout 76 a lot… unfortunately lol

Hello @Joel_Sanchez!

Could you please inform me your profile code so I can take a look into your account?

Godspeed! :trident:

Hey game flip sorry for the late response so I might have put my number cause it’s my account I may have missread that wrong but no problem ill submit the verification process again thank for your response one ? What is a coupon code? As I described through the approved post I was first time user for gameflip so I’m a little confused as to were I can find the coupon code u need gameflip?

So just found the code @gameflip it’s FHKH8C

Hello @Joel_Sanchez!

I have verified your account and can see that your documents were approved.

Keep in mind that after you fully verify your account, you still might have an order or a few go under review, but as time goes by and our system recognizes your purchase patterns, this should occur less frequently.

Now, regarding a coupon code, it is a code that provides you discounts when purchasing items on Gameflip.

Coupons can be received through SMS, on our Twitter account or through forum members here. Also, coupons are limited, so be sure to use it as soon as possible if you get one and make sure to check the type of item the coupon can be used on.

Godspeed! :trident:

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

I wanted to ask how long does document verification usually take.