Need Help with this - "Before you can list an item, your account needs to be qualified"

Hi, I made my Gameflip account today and tried to list my first item but I had this error message -
“Before you can list an item, your account needs to be qualified”.

I verified my email as well as added Debit Card and I can see on my Bank page that it’s been checked by Gameflip. Also I verified my mobile number and installed Gameflip app on my phone.

Could you tell me if I can list my items ? or do I need to do something extra besides just verifying my email and adding debit card in order to list them? What I listed was in game item and I think no ID verification is needed for them? My account is the same as email registered here. Profile code 1**FK9. Thank you

If I sell anything on Gameflip as anywhere else my rule number one is customer interest and make sure they are happy. Making money is not first priority.

Also thank you Gameflip for existing why it did not worked well for me but I am sure thousands and thousands of people are very happy to able to buy and sell game related items. Usually it takes very very long time to find/get certain items in a game and sometimes it could be bought for 5$ or even less for example.

Hello @Mark!

I have verified your account and you should be able to see in-game items.

You currently have a verified email and a card registered on the account.

Make sure that you are logging in with the same account that has everything verified because I checked your account here and it has a different email compared to your Gameflip account.

Also, please remove the cookies and cache from Gameflip on the browser you are using and see if this resolves your issue.

Please inform me if this works ok.

Godspeed! :trident:

Hi, I tried to clear cookies and use different browser and now 100% changed my email to the one I am using on this forum and verified it but still get the same error message. I attached the picture of the item I want to list.

Thank you

Hello @Mark!

Thanks for the update.

I just tried something on your account to see if it will fix your issue.

Could you please check if you are able to list it now?

Hi, still does not work. I tried to list it again but got the same error message.

Thank you.

Hello @Mark!

I have verified with the team and it seems like you are still not able to list because there are location discrepancies on your account.

So please make sure that everything you have registered on the account are from the same location.

After this is fixed, you should be able to list.

Hello @DarkKnight , I can’t make a thread, but I was wondering if you would be able to help me. Every time I click on listings a blank white screen pops up. I cleared my browser cache and cookies, and tried clicking on listings using different web browsers with no luck.

Hello @RBXBUYER2022!

Could you please inform me your invite code so I can take a look into your account?

1 Like

Hi @DarkKnight i also can’t create a post so I am hoping to reach you here. I recently made a purchase but it is under review despite me already proving my identity through verification and it was approved. The last time I made a purchase it was under review for 3-4 days until it was canceled and I am trying to prevent that from happening again because I’m not sure what else I need to do on my side. My profile code is PAQKTR.

Hello @Brandon_Whittemore!

I have verified your account and can see that you have the ID verified in your account.

To reduce the chances even more of your future orders from going through review, the payment method verification also helps.

In some cases, the support team might also request further information through email to confirm the order ok.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.