New Feature: Changing Steam ID's.

If any gameflip admins are reading this I want to let you know that this is a huge problem. If your company keeps continuing to grow and grow then more people will figure out about this. For example, let’s say I have a steam account for csgo and an alt account for csgo and I want to buy some skins for my alt account off of gameflip. That wouldn’t be possible because my main account would be linked with my main. I have had many friends encounter that exact problem which is why I used it as an example in the first place. In my opinion, I think it would be best for the company to try and make it available where you can change steam id’s as soon as possible. Or else, I think you will start to lose customers. Why, you might ask? Well, because if you accidentally put money on the main account not knowing about this and then they figure it out people would not like it because you can’t change steam id’s and however much money you just put into that account is gone and they will think this company is a fraud. Again I will say, many of my friends have encountered this problem and I do not want others to so please fix this asap. If you fix this a lot more people would enjoy using this website even more, and it would help everyone be happy and not just you “scamming” us. I think it’s the best bet for this argument. If anyone has any suggestions, disagreements, comments, please let me know so I can try to help and also give my feedback on it.

If you fix this a lot more people would enjoy using this website even more, and it would help everyone be happy and not just you “scamming” us

There is nothing to be fixed, we do not allow for steam ID’s to be changed for security reasons.
There is no scam going on from our part, please avoid throwing accusations like this.

3 Likes