Not getting a verification code by text

Hello ! I’ve wrote in the help center, and gonna do it here.
So a couple of days ago was asked to enter a security code when logging into my account.
Now i’ve done this countless times before, so i went to my phone, but i’ve had no message, so i tried again, and again, and again. Alas i’m not getting any code, and i cannot go into my account right now. And there was something very urgent i’d need to do.

I really only need to go into my account, and i’m not understanding what the issue might be, Could you please help me guys ? On the ticket i’ve sent, they answered me by asking me is the issue still going on ? And i said yes, and i haven’t had an answer since then.

Hello Antonio_Dimitrov,

Could you please inform me your invite code, so I could take a further look?

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

Sadly i’m not exactly sure how do i find my profile/ invite code. I’ve looked in my profile page, but i just can’t log in so i suppose i cannot see it?

Gameflip username is: thedoctorftw

I’d love to be of more assist to you, but alas i just dont understand where that damn code should be.

Hello Antonio_Dimitrov,

I responded to your ticket, could you please verify your e-mail?

God speed!

Sadly it did not work, i responded to your email as well, saying i’d like to change my phone number or verify in another way.

Hey Antonio_Dimitrov!

Try changing the phone number now :wink:

Just answered your ticket.

God speed!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.