Pending withdrawl

Hey can you help me I tried to withdrawl and its still pending. Is there anything you can do?

Also my phone number bill is under my father’s name what can I do?

Invite code: QSVSAA
@MajorTom
@DarkKnight

Hey @Scottish_Shop,

I have verified your account and can see that the withdraw was already approved.

Keep in mind that most payouts occur within a few hours, but some cases may take up to 2 business days.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

I have pending cash can you do anything?

Thank you.

Hey @Scottish_Shop,

Depending on your past selling record, i.e. how many items you sold through your Gameflip account and what types of items you are selling, your cash from sale proceeds could be held for a few hours to a few days.

As you establish a good selling record over a period of time, the amount of days that the cash from completed sales is held will be reduced and may even be instantly available.

If you have any doubts regarding to this information, please check the following link: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000502354-Why-is-my-cash-pending-

1 Like

I appreciate you getting back to me. Must be in place for scammers I’m guessing? Just annoying waiting 3 days for buyers who don’t rate then having to wait another couple days for this. Thanks anyways. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Scottish_Shop,

Yes, the hold is placed for security purposes, but as said before, once you have a good selling record the time of the hold will reduce gradually.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Greetings Knight,

Can you please approve my withdrawl?

Thank you.

QSVSAA

Hello Scottish_Shop,

We are not allowed to approve or decline payouts. The financial team will check it as soon as possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.