Please i urgently need help!!!

I accidently enabled my Two-factor Authentication and my number that is in used was my old number that is stolen to me.

I didn’t even think that my old phone number that will be used for the authentication and not to put a new phone number AAAAAAA please help me. I can’t open my gameflip because of that!!!

PLEASE ANY MOD/ADMIN that CAN HELP ME!!!

@MajorTom @DarkKnight PLEASE HELP!!!

You don’t need to panic now. Just write the support via the support ticket and then it will be good.

Begging for attention doesn’t go down well. The mods and admins certainly have a lot to do.

The post isn’t even an hour old. Of course no one has replied yet. For forum posts you also have to bring time.

I’m sorry i was panicking and dont know what to do that i cant access my gameflip thats why mentioning like crazy. I also write a support ticket to them and also made this one. im terrible sorry about this.

1 Like

Hello Krab,

I removed the MFA for you, so you can now set a different method/number

Hi MajorTom,
Is it possible to change my phone number attach on my gameflip?
also thanks for removing my MFA <3

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

I see the support team has already helped you change your number

1 Like

Same issue locked my 2 fa started a ticket
Request (862967)
Too many requests for login verification code in my email has since been sent. I didn’t see on the app i was trying more (a mistake i see now)

VGEEAJ

Hello @deathb4dishon0r!

I have verified your account and can see that the Support Team is currently assisting you.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

Hey can you please do the same thing to

Hey can you please do the same thing for me too I delete it Gameflip now I don’t see the generator number no more for Two-factor: G7R3JU

Hello @JJ_Y and @YRGSHOP!

Do you have tickets for your issue?

If so, please inform us the ticket number ok.

In case a ticket was not created, please contact the support team using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hello my code is 866950 and I come here bc support team was taking a long time to reply to me, but I know is super busy so that’s why came here to fix it like how TOM fix KRAB problem.

Hello @YRGSHOP!

I requested the Support Team to verify the issue for you ok.

They will answer soon.

thank you DARK but can you tell them to verify it again i sent them the stuff 5 hours ago and I don’t want to get banned for not completing orders bc a lot of people are buying this pass week.and it’s ruining my reputation
Please and thank you

thank you DARK but can you tell them to verify it again i sent them the stuff 5 hours ago and I don’t want to get banned for not completing orders bc a lot of people are buying this pass week.and it’s ruining my reputation
Please and thank you

Hello @YRGSHOP!

Your issue was resolved on Aug 11th, but I forgot to update this thread and I can see that you answered regarding the solution in the ticket.

I’m happy that everything worked out.

Hello, I’m a little worried. Where is the mobile app? Did y’all delete it?

Hello @YRGSHOP!

Our team is currently investigating why the Gameflip iOS App became unavailable in the App Store.

As soon as we have more information, we will inform everyone in the following topic:

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Godspeed

1 Like