I need to change the phone number on my account

I have recently basically been locked out of my gameflip and can’t access it because it’s linked to an old number which I can’t get The code to get into my account because i no longer have that phone please help me @dunnbiscut or any other admins I have my invite code in previous posts

Hello!

Please, contact me and send me your invite code, your old phone number and the e-mail you used to create the account.

With that information I’ll be able to help you further.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello,
i have the same problem. how i can contact you to help resolve this issue. Please !
thank you.

You have to get Basic badge in order to PM someone. Stay active on forum for 20-30 minutes and you will be granted with it.

1 Like

Thank you Wayz_Shop,
i will :grinning:

1 Like

I too have the same problem. I can’t access my account because I can’t get the code sent to me as it’s still linked to my old phone number. Can someone help me as I don’t remember my account invite code. I tried resetting my password but it doesn’t work. Thank you in advance!

Is there a going to be a options to change phone number from the old to a new one, since I brought a new phone and my old phone was damaged due to being drop in water, so I don’t have access to the old phone anymore and Thank You for reading

1 Like

Some Infomation that is related Above.

Best to contact support as stated in link above.
Link to support below.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just a Flipper

I’m talking about phone # change, not email change. xD but thanks for the link!

1 Like

Scroll down, or control f search phone. There is phone number change.

That link includes all types of change in information. They suggest to contact them based on link.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks again :smiley:

Need help, same problem, cant log in bc I changed my phone number

Hello sir
I want to change the current phone number on my gameflip account because the number is no longer active, so please help me

Hello @Rafeel_George!

Please contact the support team using the link below ok:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will be able to help you with that request.

Godspeed! :trident: