Prompted for security code for login that isn’t sent

Today I am not able to perform any actions on my account and the app is asking me to enter security code. Even after multiple send requests, I am not receiving the security code on my phone like I usually do

Same here! I cannot access my account since yesterday because the security text is never sent. My mobile carrier said there is nothing wrong on their end and nothing is being blocked. Gameflip’s SMS system is down.

I noticed on Reddit a bunch of people are having issues

@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit Can you guys contact your engineering team, it looks like the service you guys use for sending security texts is down for many people and needs to be fixed. I already made a support ticket. I cannot access my account, list orders or withdraw because it never sends me the text? Never had any issues until yesterday. A bunch of people are having this issue not only me, it looks like service you guys use is not sending texts.

2 Likes

Yes i have had the same issues , please someone resolve this

2 Likes

SO Frustrating! Keeps asking me for verification code that’s sent to my phone. When I click it NOTHING is being sent to my phone. So naturally I click send again. NOTHING. Then after couple tries, it tells me that if I submit multiple times/verify too many times it will lock my account. WELL GUESS WHAT. I CAN’T VERIFY IF I DON’T RECEIVE THE PROPER SMS MESSAGES. Oh…also this ones fun: I sent 3 support tickets ALL of which were responded with the same “copy & paste” generic response saying if I verify too many times my accounts going to get locked. Customer support team for gameflip is ridiculous and inadequate.

2 Likes

Hello eveyone!

The team is currently investigating the case and we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide me the ticket(s) you opened to the Support Team regarding this issue?

In case you are still having issues and did not open a ticket before, please create one using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, make sure that inside the ticket your are informing your invite code, phone number with country code and the phone carrier being used ok.

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes

I too am having this issue of not recieving the secuirty code text message as of 5/28/2021 and still cant do anything with my account today. I fear I may have pushed the button too many times and got the account locked out since I didnt notice the email saying that would happen until much later. I sent an email explaining the issue but have yet to get a response other than the automated generic thank you for submitting wait time is currently 1-2 business days.

1 Like

Hello @Blairseph,

Could you please provide me your invite code?

1 Like

7SXN94
The Wasted Wanderer

Hello @Blairseph,

I have verified your account and it is currently unlocked.

Does that mean I can access it now or just that Im not locked out and still waiting for the text message security code issue to be resolved?

Hello @Blairseph,

Please try to access your account and see if the SMS arrives to your phone ok.

In case you get suspended for trying to receive the code, please inform me.

Also, as I informed before, In case you are still having issues and did not open a ticket before, please create one using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Make sure that inside the ticket your are informing your invite code, phone number with country code and the phone carrier being used ok.

My profile code is YZ29YQ. On a separate note I am also still waiting for a refund for my $150 Amazon gift card that the seller had claimed a refund for so it got removed from my account even after it landed in my gift card balance. This issue hasn’t progressed for 2 weeks! Please consider looking into both issues.

Hello @bhargavat,

I will take a look into your account ok.

Now, regarding the gift card issue, please follow-up with the Support Team through ticket ok.

They will be able to help you from there, since I’m not able to take any action from here.

I have verified your account @bhargavat and it is currently unlocked.

Also, thanks for opening a ticket regarding the SMS case.

As soon as we have updates, I will advise everyone here.

Hi Boss , Can u help take look my account about sercurity code , My code is 2HJ447 @DarkKnight

Hello @lylyboss123,

Thanks for opening a ticket regarding this case.

I have informed the Support Team and as soon as we have updates, we will inform everyone here.

I can’t add my phone number. it keeps saying too many attempts. I am not getting any text messages to login. I need help my code is RMXG2R. I have been waiting 3 days for a fix. Nothing seems to be working @DarkKnight

Anyone can get sercurity code from phone ? or still not fix

They said their team is working on it. but it’s been 3 days with no response on anything.

I’m having the same issue. Any updates?? My ticket number is 684731, please help. I’m unable to make any purchases or text since it kept asking me for verification code but never sends me the text vs SMS!! I also have a pending purchase and I can’t contact the seller to arrange the trade due to the verification code issue.