Purchase Under Review? 02/14/20 *RESOLVED*

I’m confused over a couple of things.

1.) Why am I being hit by an anti-fraud review for a card I have used on Gameflip before (albeit through skrill) that went through w/o issue and was a larger purchase?

2.) What kind of anti-fraud system accepts payment (is it temporary??) and then reviews your card? For example, when I try to make a purchase using G2A, their security system will just outright decline my card. I’d rather the purchase just be rejected outright, rather than having my funds taken and being left w/o the item I paid for.

So now I have to wait an uncertain amount of time before I either receive my item or my refund. Also, is the support team not active Friday afternoons? I chatted with Bruno from the support team like 3 hours ago and I was told that the team was reviewing my purchase. I wanted to check and see if they had actually began reviewing my purchase and saw the chat was offline. Can someone at least explain to me how this process makes any sense? I typically have smooth transactions on Gameflip, but this experience makes me not want to buy with them anymore.

@DarkKnight

Hello @Khaliyd_Wedka,

Before I answer all of your questions, could you please provide me your invite code, so I could give you a complete explanation?

God Speed! :trident:

Hey @DarkKnight,

The Gameflip support team got back to me and despite some issues, decided to complete my transaction. I’m not sure where to get my invite code, but I’m not really upset anymore since I did managed to get my item later that day.

1 Like

Hello @Khaliyd_Wedka,

Sorry once again for the inconvenience this has caused and I’m glad that your issue was solved.

If you have any doubts regarding the verification we request, please check the following link:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001042633-Why-am-I-being-asked-to-verify-my-identity-

Have a wonderful day and feel free to contact me anytime.

Hi I’v purchased items and it keeps put my payment under review. Would i be better load onto a wallet to sped up the transaction?

Hello @Scarlet1690,

Could you please provide me your invite code, so I could provide you further information regarding the review?

Also, if you load up your wallet with Gbux and make a purchase, the listing purchased will be released instantly. Keep in mind that if your purchases are ending up in review, the Gbux purchase will also go through review if your account is not verified.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.