Suggest Gameflip allow credit card or paypal purchases on items less than $5...

Ever since Gameflip updated the app and removed the option to buy items that cost less than $5 with a credit card or paypal, I’ve saved a ton of money. I don’t mind paying fees to purchase items, but I hate having to pay fees to transfer funds so i can buy items less than $5, which will ultimately provide them with money from a buying/selling fee anyway. Gameflip should consider changing their system if they want more purchases from people like myself. In the long run they’re actually losing money because they’re losing out on fees from all those sales. thanks

For items priced between $10 and $100 you can buy them directly using a credit/debit card. For those under $10 or above $100 you have to use your added funds. Both methods have the same processing fee. Is that what you meant by “pay fees to transfer funds”?

For example, if you want to buy a $10 item using a credit card, you will have to pay $10.60 at checkout. If you want to use your added funds, it will deduct $10 from your account, but you were still charged $10.60 to add that $10 to your account.

1 Like

I simply wish they’d allow purchases of under $10 using credit card option… Don’t know why they had to change that option…??