The status shows paid but didn’t receive money in my bank account

Greetings Gameflip, I wtihdrawed some money earlier and the currently status shows paid. However, I didn’t see the money coming in my bank account. I withdraw 5$ and 320$ separately, but I only got 5$. Please help. Many thanks !

R3PQU7

@DarkKnight

Hello @Micxxw,

Sorry for the wait.

Has the amount been received on the account that you registered for payout?

In this case, if not, could you please open a ticket with the link below and inform me the number here?
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

God Speed! :trident:

Yes. It all went well at the end. Thx a lot for your reply :pray::pray:

1 Like

Hi DarkKnight can u help me to check mine Profile Code : 9LDCRV , status is paid but still didnt receive money thank you , urgent needed that money

Hello @zayn!

In this case, I suggest you to contact Wise to understand what is happening on this transfer or your account?

In case they do not help with that information, please contact me back so I can check with our Financial Department and see what they can find on our side.

Godspeed! :trident:

so i got my payment method verified yesterday so i could buy something that went well then today i tried buying another thing and it says i need to verify it again when i already have i cant do any other verification methods so im stuck and i dont know what to do would you be able to help?

Hello @FrozenKaraX!

I’m sorry for the wait on this.

Has your issue been resolved?

Feel free to send me your profile code so I can take a look and see what can be done.

Godspeed! :trident: