Trying to withdraw to payoneer - Failed (Internal Error)

Hello, anyone facing this problem before? i have no idea how this happen.

@MajorTom he’s confused cuz he got an error pulling money to payoneer

1 Like

Hello zeussgaming,

Could you please contact the support team using the link below? Please send a screenshot of the error on the ticket as well.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you.

okay. i have submited 2 ticket 10 hour ago. i try again

Can you tell me the ticket number?

Also, I can see the payout was reversed and you received the money back into your Gameflip wallet.

Thanks for contacting Gameflip Support. Your request (499385) has been received.
Thanks for contacting Gameflip Support. Your request (499331) has been received.

• also gameflip send an email said has been denied by Payoneer (Internal Error)

i contacted customer support on payoneer and they said : From our side your account is active and working with the funding source linked and working

so im not sure which 1 getting wrong

now im trying another withdrawal. just see it what happen

Hello, did you get any response from Gameflip? Did you manage to solve your problem? It happens exactly the same to me and I don’t know what to do

Hello @NicolPalencia,

Since every case is different, I suggest you to open a ticket to the Support Team in the following link so they can investigate ok:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please include every information you have related to the case and provide screenshots of the error.

God Speed! :trident:

Hi, I have the same problem as him. I tried to withdraw my money through Payoneer, I already linked my account but when I give the Payoneer option I get a 404 error and I don’t understand why. I already sent 2 tickets but no answer. My first ticket was (697545) and the second one was (699092). My profile code is HZ9XA9

Hello again @NicolPalencia!

Thanks for the information.

I have verified and the current primary ticket for this case is 699092.

The Support Team has answered you already.

Could you please check your email and answer accordingly?

God Speed! :trident: