Win a Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle!

I feel that some sweepstakes are rigged, but that don’t stop me from entering. I mean, I believe it’s very unlikely that I would win, but I find that sometimes the unlikely does occur. Who knows if this is rigged ad long as real people win.

I have always felt that many of them are rigged too, and i have never won anything before. But I recently won the grand prize for the Halo 5 contest. Im currently setting up the console right now. So i can for sure tell you these contests are real and you could win. :smile:

2 Likes

Yes this is a awesome site I hope I win :slight_smile:

I hope I at least win a PS4 copy if the game

I am grateful to know that this site is legite. I just hope to one day win something. It would be nice to have the PS4, especially with the Star Wars game. I really wanted tge Xbox One bundle, but either would be nice.

Well Charles, if you do win the ps4 bundle, just sell or trade it and then buy yourself an Xbox one :+1:

I really hope I win :slight_smile:

Just 7 days left! So exciting!!!

Yeah, that works. However, if I am fortunate enough to win the PS4 I would probably keep it as I used to love the PS2 before I discovered the 360.

Both systems are already their own powerhouses, so its basically a win win situation whichever you do get. But depending on your personal interests, that could change things. I was a big ps2 fan myself for all the cool Japanese games that were around. Now i feel to get a good majority of interesting Japanese games, I need a Nintendo system :confused:

I was quite stumped even after a year of release of both ps4 and x1 cause all the games i was interested in came out for both consoles. But I loved Max Payne and Alan Wake, so i want to play Quantum Break bad (X1)…but last E3 came at me like a storm with Final Fantasy 7 remake and Shenmue 3…I need a PS4 now lol

Would you like another entry into the Star Wars Battlefront Raffle?! Enter the following code as the secret word of the day in the raffle page to get another entry.

The secret word of the day for Nov. 24th is:
JEDI

I think either console would be cool, and the games are pretty much on both consoles,so I would be excited. Anyway, I hope I am the one, but I will be Okay either way.

I’m ready to Use the Force! There is no try, only play!

May the Schwartz be with you!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

O.O it’s Black Friday…

Indeed it is black friday. I aint going into that mess of people for stuff lol. I’ll go late instead.

Three days to go! Some fortunate people will have great prizes for Christmas… good luck to all.