Win a Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle!

From now until the end of November, you can enter for your chance to win one of the following Halo-themed items!

Grand Prize - PlayStation 4 500GB Console - Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront Bundle
2nd - 5th Place - STAR WARS Battlefront (Deluxe Edition)
6th - 10th Place - Funko Darth Vader Star Wars Pop

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

This promotion will run until November 30th, 2015 12:00 AM (PDT). Please see our Facebook Page for more information.

Star Wars: Battlefront has a lot of hype behind it. I pray it delivers on the hype. I really wanna win this bundle.

1 Like

Here we go, another sweepstakes! Who will be the winner,… hopefully me.

I am hoping to win the grand prize or even the 2nd prize. I am a huge Star Wars fan and really looking forward to the new Battlefront game…Need a PS4 and one way or another I will get but of course it would be a huge financial relief if I could win it. Good Luck everyone!!!

Round 2 didn’t win the last one but here’s hoping for this one :smiley: thanks Gameflip

Yay another contest where I win nothing!!!

It’s cool to see a new raffle up so quickly after the last one.

"I really want to win that bobble head"said no one ever

winner winner chicken dinner

Inb4 “lol Xd i luv dis giveaway” forum threads

I thought the point of the forum posts counting as entries was to encourage users to help other people on the forums.

That’s funny I said the same thing in the last rigged contest, the only difference is the broken English topic they write in now.

Rigged? What makes you say that?

1 Like

Anybody else actually obsessive enough not to get Battlefront until after they see Force Awakens just to avoid over-exposure to all the new things?

these contests r straight BS. ive tried to enter countless times for the last 3 and it plain wont let me!! no matter wut!! sounds at least a lil rigged to me if it wont even let a lot of ppl sign up for it. total BS.

Well I’ve entered every single one that has been out, and so have many others, @Andrew_Seavers, so the question is what can we do to help you have a chance to win? To be fair, I’m not a staff member but I’ll do what I can to give you a fair shake also. That’s what a good gamer should do, help out those who bed it is known?

Really hoping to get this game! Been looking forward to it for a long time now.

What a nice offer leading into the crazy Christmas shopping season. Thanks Gamefip!

1 Like

Good can’t wait to enter:)

lol how do you know the contest is rigged?