Win Games Every Week in Gameflip's Holiday Raffles

The end of the year is already around the corner! So for the rest of the month of December, we’ll be running smaller 1-3 day sporadic raffles in which we’ll be giving away some of the hottest games of the year. Each raffle will only have one winner, but you will have many opportunities to win different games and more throughout the month.

We are also giving the winner their choice to choose their prize! With each raffle, there’ll be a selection of games, accessories and more to choose from. Details will be given with each raffle. The choices are yours and yours alone!

Keep checking back here daily to see when the next raffle will happen!

Jan. 1st - 6th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to win either a PS4, XBox One, or GTX 970 Graphics Card.

Raffle ends Jan. 6th, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Derek C.

Dec. 28th - 29th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to win any TWO games (regular editions) from 2015.

Raffle ends Dec. 29, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Kaleb H.

Dec. 25th - 26th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to win a copy of either Metal Gear Solid V (Platform of your choice) OR Just Cause 3 (Platform of your choice).

Raffle ends Dec. 26, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Andre D.

Dec. 23rd - 24th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to win a Turtle Beach Headset. One of the following; Ear Force P12, Ear Force XO, Ear Force Z22.

Raffle ends Dec. 24, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Michael L.

Dec. 21st - 22nd

Enter the raffle below for your chance to either win a copy of Rainbow Six: Siege (Platform of your choice) OR a CS:GO Skin ($50 value).

Raffle ends Dec. 22, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Vincent V.

Dec. 19th - 20th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to either win a copy of Fallout 4 (Platform of your choice) OR The Witcher III (Platform of your choice).

Raffle ends Dec. 20, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Deandre B.

Dec. 17th - 18th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to either win a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Platform of your choice) OR a $50 Steam Gift Card.

Raffle ends Dec. 18, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Brendan W.

Dec. 15th - 16th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to either win a copy of Star Wars Battlefront (Platform of your choice) OR a 12 Month Subscription (PS Plus or Xbox Live).

Raffle ends Dec. 16, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Manuel C.

##Dec. 13th - 14th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to either win a Razer Gaming Mouse or a special edition of either a PS4 Controller or Xbox One Controller. Full details on the Raffle page.

Raffle ends Dec. 14, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Blake A.

Dec. 11th - 12th

Enter the raffle below for your chance to either win a copy of Rainbow Six: Siege (Platform of your choice) OR a 12 Month Subscription (PS Plus or Xbox Live).

Raffle ends Dec. 12, 2015 11:59 PM (PST)

ENTER HERE

WINNER: Chris C.

2 Likes

This is a pretty awesome mini-giveaway in-between the Epic Giveaways :smile:
Got to say, I love how the app is growing and how active the creators are in doing community events!

2 Likes

Wow these raffles are just great really hope I win but this app seriously get with the community its sooo great!!!

So are you guys going to annouce the mini raffle winners?

1 Like

Yep! We’ll be attaching the winners names to each raffle as well as be emailing them.

1 Like

I won the controller

1 Like

I like these sweepstakes, just wish I could win one. Maybe one day.

It’s awesome they are having these small mini giveaways :smile:

Maybe they need to do these more often.

Honestly, if they did these more often they might end up being broke. I mean, they have items during giveaways that are almost $500 so far, now they are giving away things that are $60 or some such…if they did mini-deals like that, they should be pretty sure that they are making enough money for it.

I love these giveaways as there are multiple chances to win a prize.

I love these giveaways

I know it is expensive to have so many giveaways, but it is great to see so many people receiving these gifts for just using the app. They could end it now and they have still given some excitement to those who have won that might not have gotten the game/items otherwise. It’s great!

1 Like

Ok, dumb question but what is a CS:GO Skin?

I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe a Google search might help us lol

1 Like

It’s a weapons skin for Counter Strike. If you play CS:GO this is a great prize :smile:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see if I win! :smile:

Hope I win something too

Oooh I see. Well that sounds pretty awesome. I don’t play that personally so then I’ll try for the other prize instead. (Though I wish I had a PS4 to play it on XD)