Win Games Every Week in Gameflip's Holiday Raffles

Hope everyone has a great Christmas, and good luck to all.

1 Like

I received the controller today

1 Like

That skin better have extra stuff other than visual appeal. Cause I would take a game over a dlc skin any day

1 Like

I agree. Though since I donā€™t have the game, the choice would have been easy for me. But hey, congratulations to the winner of that contest and good luck to all for the next one!

I am hoping to win Just Cause 3 for Playstation 4. Iā€™ve been trying to win something for a while. Hopefully, I will win.

Hello I was wondering (even though I didnā€™t winā€¦yet) when you do win how are you notified?

Anyways good luck to everyone and hope I can at least win something

When you win, they email you directly

2 Likes

Yep when you win they will send you an email ( so make sure it is the most accurate!) Also I have won the Rainbow 6 Siege giveaway so im STOKED! i obviously chose the disc lol. I got it for the Xbox One.
congrats to all the winners so far. and good luck to everyone else.
Also my game store name is VincentsGaming

1 Like

Iā€™m still hoping that I can win a PS4 from here, itā€™s honestly the only way Iā€™m going to get one for several years really. I mean, Iā€™m still doing the raffle every time they have one, but I just figure that, if itā€™s something I really donā€™t want, I can just sell it as New on here and then save the money for a PS4 from the app XD

1 Like

So has anybody won the two last prizes yet? I know I havenā€™t since I havenā€™t gotten an email yet, but howā€™s everybody elseā€™s luck?

Sorry, just announced them and shot out the emails! With the Holidays itā€™s been crazy trying to keep up.

1 Like

good luck everyone! Hoping i win some games!

Itā€™s been a long haul with all the prizes they have been giving out. Merry Christmas to all the winners so far and the upcoming ones too!

2 Likes

Final hours everyone good luck!!!

Good luck to everyone!

I just got a notification for the new raffle, but I had to get my Gameflip code on a different page on my phone, but then I couldnā€™t get back to the page with the raffle. Does anybody have a link to it yet?

Trying to do the raffle straight from the app is impossible. Itā€™s best to use a browser and keep separate tabs for everything. And I also see the same problem for the link cause I donā€™t see a forum for it anywhere.

1 Like

Normally thatā€™s what I do for the contest, but this time they didnā€™t load one up. I tried to get my brother to log on to his app so that he could send a link to it to me (which would give him a free point at the same time) and the thing wouldnā€™t let him long in. So now itā€™s just a waiting game till somebody shares a link, either an admin or a regular person would be nice right about now.

good luck yall
semi useless comment here

Thanks for all of the giveaways over the holidays. Havenā€™t lucked out yet, but hopeful the big one has my name on it!

2 Likes