About tax report

Since I buy and sell on gameflip, will I receive any tax form? like IRS 1099 tax form?

1 Like

Unfortunately we do not handle any sort of tax regulations and will be up to the Seller to properly report and handle their state sales.

If you haven’t seen already, if you go to the website and Balance > Transactions, this documentation should help you better track all your activity.

Hi @111, FOr me as a small online business i have some tips for you on gameflip.
I personally write down all my sales i make on all apps and websites i use.
For gameflip make sure to write down the item you sold, Their name and date purchased.
The listed price, the commissions, and your total profit.
You should be set from there.

Hi, thanks for your advice. What I am most concerned is that should I report those selling to the government? Some documents say " The minimum reporting thresholds of greater than $20,000 and more than 200 transactions " so if I make profit less than 20,000, do I need report?

Hi, thanks for your advice. What I am most concerned is that should I report those selling to the government? Some documents say " The minimum reporting thresholds of greater than $20,000 and more than 200 transactions " so if I make profit less than 20,000, do I need report?