Accidentally deleted my listing

Hi there!

I just received a notification about a listing item that I have, It says I sold my gift card, and now I have to contact the buyer to send the code, but I accidentally deleted my listing and now my notification returns just a “not found” when I try to reach more details.
I would like to know if is there a way I can contact the buyer to conclude this and if is there a way I can recover this the history of this listing. Does anybody knows anything about that?

Thanks!

I think someone tries to scam you with comment. If your listing is sold, it cannot be deleted. To confirm your listing is sold, go to Menu > Listings > Sold to make sure your listing is actually sold.

Well, i guess you can be grateful to that mistake of deleting the listing because you were about to get scammed.
Make sure the notification isn’t from a comment. Also, make sure to read the warning above the comment section of every listing where it say “_ Caution: Comments are written by the marketplace users. Gameflip will never write comments on listings.
_

Ok, thank you, guys! You helped me a lot!