Account banned for no reasons

Account Banned (This account is an alternate one from an account that was already suspended.)

Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook

Sign in with Google Sign in with Google

Using another account during suspension is prohibited!

2 Likes

Hello Raven_Pro!

Could you please provide me your invite code or PM me the e-mail or phone number linked to the account, so I could take a further look?

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

sorry, here : ramyprogamer@hotmail.fr

Well my account is suspended stating suspocious activity,can you please help me with the same

Hello @Rm2504,

Could you please provide me your invite code?

God Speed! :trident:

I dont know my invite code as i am unable to acess my account but my phone number is +919416335522 email is happy250494 at the rate gmail dot com

Hello @Rm2504,

Could you please contact the support team to verify your case using the link below?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I have already contacted with the support team firstly my account was banned on 7th april and i was told it was banned by mistake and then it was again banned on 14th april and this time i was told that i am involved in fraudlent activity but i am a verified seller and i sell legal items only,please.help me as i have some balance in my account as well๐Ÿ™

Hello @Rm2504,

This case can only be verified by the Support Team ok.

So you will need to communicate with them if you have further doubts regarding your suspension.

Sorry for any inconvenience and hope you have a great day!