Account Suspended While Trying To Payout

I sold my tw octane and wanted to payout the $110 to my paypal. Just recently got the message that my request was denied by paypal and my account is suspended. I don’t know what I did wrong, but now I have no tw octane or the $110 I was supposed to get.

Can someone please help me get the money or my account not suspended.
@DunnBiscuit @000

Hello,

Please send me your invite code via PM so I can check your account for you.

Thanks!

I never was able to get my invite code, because my account was banned. My username was “ItsNeymar” and my password was 10 digits. I don’t remember my password because I had it on remember me.

Go to the moderator’s profile and on the top right is an orange “Message” button. Click that and tell your issue and give them the phone number you used to register on Gameflip, they can use that instead of an invite code to identify you.

Thank you, I’ve tried this, they haven’t responded in 9 hours…

Gameflip support is the absolute worst customer service that can exist. They have banned me twice for being “suspicious” and I have lost over $100 from using this horrible website. Just recently I lost an account that had 109 positive ratings because I signed into my old banned account just to check if my paypal was on there, hence being the reason I couldn’t link it to my new one. Don’t get any false hope of getting your account back. Sorry, but it won’t happen.