Account suspended..

I m a new seller to the website and not familiar with the website policies. I have posted items that are not allowed for sale unknowingly and my account has been suspended. I have remove the products immediately after I received warning. But my account was still suspended the next day and there are some money inside.

The mistake was really unintended.I m doing this for living and I really need the money. I tried to email the customer service to get my profile code. However, I was informed that they can’t give me the profile code as my account has been suspended permanently. Can someone please help me? Really really appreciate it!

Anyone can help me, please! @DarkKnight

Support can use your phone number to find your account
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edit: Please don’t create duplicate threads.

Hello Wilerzgame,

After looking into your account, we see that it was suspended for the following reason(s):

• Asking users to complete the transaction before sending the item/code

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you further information since your account was suspended.

We have informed you vários times.

Hi @DarkKnight

Thank you for your reply.

I have never asked the buyers to complete the transaction before sending the code. This is what I sent to the buyers after sending them the code :” please confirm the order and give me ratings after you get the skin”.

I was new to the website and wanted to get more good reviews to build up my reputation. That is why I asked the buyers to leave me feedbacks and ratings after they have redeemed the skin.

Could you please help me remove the suspension? I have never scammed any buyers. You can take a look at my reviews and transactions. I am a legitimate seller and doing this for a living. I really need the money. Could you please give me another chance to remove the suspension?

Many thanks for you help!

Wilerz

Hi @DarkKnight,

Could you please help with the above? I am a legitimate seller and I have tried to explain various times. I really need help with this. So sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please give me another chance given that this is the first time that i am aware of this violation and it is really unintentional. I will commit to abide by the website policies.

Many thanks for your help!

Wilerz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.