Actually block sellers

Is it possible to make people ive blocked not visible on the market place? I mean I know that’s not how it works as of now, but is it possible we could make that a thing?

@MajorTom
@op_JOkEr
@DarkKnight

Edit**
For example, if I dont want to buy from this person, but his millions of posts is making it impossible to find anyone else…can we make it so if I block him his posts wont appear?

2 Likes

the design is just allowing you to block people leaving comments on your listing only as far as im aware…

Yea i thought about the same thing hope gameflip do something about it. There is some sellers who spam the same listing again and again and again and i want to ignore them but i can’t

2 Likes

I hate it when people comment under my listing ‘Overpriced’ yet they sell for a way more ‘Overpriced’ amount. Blocked them too but they are so annoying and keeps making same listings which is 0.01 lesser then mine because I blocked them. (Happened in the past) Would be good if I can’t see their listing so it doesn’t trigger me lol)

1 Like

Theres 100 reasons why if we block someone their posts should be invisible. Thanks for the support guys

2 Likes

Hello Maddie_Davis,

I’ll check the possibilities with the rest of the team and will let you know.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

Any word tom?

@MajorTom ?

@DarkKnight?

Hey @Maddie_Davis,

Great idea!

We’ll make sure to pass along the suggestion to the team and see what we can do ok?

Stay tuned to future updates :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes