Any New Codes ?

Everything worked out! The main thing is patience!)))

I like gameflip, but there are some definite issues. I also dislike that I canā€™t just use my credit card to buy something, but I can only use my credit card to buy stuff if I already have ā€œfundsā€ to use. So if I have $2 in balance, I can then use my card for the rest of a $20 purchase but canā€™t use my card for that $20 purchase if I donā€™t have funds loaded. Like a double fee thingā€¦ lol but probably mostly for security so people canā€™t just rack up credit cards, but you have to get verified anyways with the card soā€¦ i dunno

Been using the same credit card for over a year and now itā€™s asking for verification. Wtf.

JAN23 get 30% OFF max $3

SPACELIFE to get 30% off

no longer working

GF23 get 40% OFF max $4

@Moongol It expired before you posted the code.

Saw the notification 14 minutes after receiving the code, and it was no longer working alreadyā€¦

guys, how often new codes appear?

@Vladyslav Iā€™d say once or twice a week.

1 Like

CREATTURE to get 25% OFF max $2

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing this is for in game purchases. Itā€™s wrong category for gift cards and game keys.

Keep getting ā€œCoupon: wrong categoryā€

Code just popped up for gift cards but it disappeared before I could read it. Anyone have it?

ALARM get 30% off, max $2

2 Likes

Use code WOMENSDAY23 to get 20% OFF max $2!

4 Likes

Use code HELP to get 25% OFF max $2

1 Like

Is there any new discount code? I just received one from notification but then disappearedā€¦

Most likely it was IGM23 only valid for in game item purchase.

1 Like