api help npm run-script docs

I can’t get the api to take npm run-script docs. it shoots me back this err.

gfapi@0.1.1 docs C:\Users\ellie\gfapi\gfapi
jsdoc -c jsdoc_conf.js -d docs -P package.json index.js; docco -o docs/samples src/samples/.js src/samples/.rb

Unknown command-line option “o”.

JSDoc 3.6.3 (Sun, 14 Jul 2019 17:01:26 GMT)

Options:
-a, --access Only display symbols with the given access: “package”, public", “protected”,
“private” or “undefined”, or “all” for all access levels. Default: all except
“private”
-c, --configure The path to the configuration file. Default: path/to/jsdoc/conf.json
-d, --destination The path to the output folder. Default: ./out/
–debug Log information for debugging JSDoc.
-e, --encoding Assume this encoding when reading all source files. Default: utf8
-h, --help Print this message and quit.
–match When running tests, only use specs whose names contain .
–nocolor When running tests, do not use color in console output.
-p, --private Display symbols marked with the @private tag. Equivalent to “–access all”.
Default: false
-P, --package The path to the project’s package file. Default: path/to/sourcefiles/package.json
–pedantic Treat errors as fatal errors, and treat warnings as errors. Default: false
-q, --query A query string to parse and store in jsdoc.env.opts.query. Example:
foo=bar&baz=true
-r, --recurse Recurse into subdirectories when scanning for source files and tutorials.
-R, --readme The path to the project’s README file. Default: path/to/sourcefiles/README.md
-t, --template The path to the template to use. Default: path/to/jsdoc/templates/default
-T, --test Run all tests and quit.
-u, --tutorials Directory in which JSDoc should search for tutorials.
-v, --version Display the version number and quit.
–verbose Log detailed information to the console as JSDoc runs.
-X, --explain Dump all found doclet internals to console and quit.

Visit https://jsdoc.app/ for more information.
There are no input files to process.
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 1
npm ERR! gfapi@0.1.1 docs: jsdoc -c jsdoc_conf.js -d docs -P package.json index.js; docco -o docs/samples src/samples/*.js src/samples/*.rb
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the gfapi@0.1.1 docs script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! C:\Users\ellie\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache_logs\2020-03-25T22_36_10_732Z-debug.log

I’ve followed the directions listed at api help beginner and none of these have solved the issue. if you notice, the code is not right, I’ve changed the code and saved it but it doesn’t recognize the change to package.js

any help would be appreciated!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.