Best playstation exclusive(s)

The only consoles I’ve owned were Sony playstations (2,3), so I want to know what Y’all think were the best exclusives during that time. Personal favorites: InFamous(series), Demon’s souls, Uncharted 3(and 1+2, but less so), Metal Gear Solid 4, The Last Of Us, Littlebigplanet, and White Knight Chronicles II.

1 Like

Uncharted 1-3, Last of Us, Ratchet and Clank, MGS 4, Heavenly Sword, and Heavy Rain

Horizon Zero Dawn is really hot right now.

I would go for Ratchet and Clank, as this one is the best series in all the third person shooter video game. I Use to play this game along with my PSN friends after I purchased online Playstation store guthaben 50 kaufen console subscription prepaid card from the official site of Press-start.

A little late but you could probably add God of War to this list now :sweat_smile:

Why is no one mentioning God of war 1 2 3 ? @Stormblessed417
Anyway if you need PSN credit feel free to check out my Gameflip store, all stock is set to auto-delivery and we provide fast support and guidance if you have any problems:

i would go for Horizon Zero Dawn, it’s a great game so far, and i like how the animation comes in the gaeme

I’ll say the last of us because even my 8 year old nephew likes this game.

The environment in Horizon Zero Dawn is stunning (and everything else, animations VFX…), that’s some state of the art visuals.

Spiderman!

1 Like

Demon’s souls. Goosebumps…I’m buying a PS5 for this game alone. This game feels like you’re playing an Unreal Engine showcase demo.