What is YOUR favorite game?

If you have a favorite game that you love to play, no matter what time or day, comment yours. It can be any video game from ANY system.

2 Likes

This is almost an impossible question to Answer. I still enjoy the Warriors I have for the original Xbox. Can play it for hours at a time

2 Likes

I love Kingdom Hearts. I was so happy when they made it HD, I have really good memories of playing it with my brother.

3 Likes

In my own opinion GTA 4 was always my favorite since i live in the actual Liberty City

1 Like

Easily my favorite game Final Fantasy 10 :slight_smile:
I’ve beaten it as least 4 times over the past few years.

3 Likes

Battlefield 3 on PC, I cannot forget how many hours I had put into this game. My startup page on Chrome was Battlefield instead of Google lol!

3 Likes

Probably the Halo games. As a kid I loved coop campaign with my brother and then later playing online was so fun. Honorable mention to WoW and Counter Strike games.

3 Likes

There are so many Games!

But my favorite franchise by far is Zelda. I love the Silent Hill and Resident Evil ones as well.

6 Likes

EVE Online, GTA IV, WoW, PoE, RuneScape - I love all mmo games. I also found great website https://mmoauctions.com where everybody can find people who offer different products like wow gold https://mmoauctions.com/world-of-warcraft/gold and it is pretty nice. Nowdays are lots of older players who do not have too much time for grinding intems or farming gold for better gear. This is great adventage for everybody who do not have as much time as before, when we are younger.

4 Likes

It’s realy hard to choose one favorite game. Even one per genre…

2 Likes

That’s easy - PUBG

3 Likes

do you have nintendo switch? because you are a fan of zelda :3 xD

3 Likes

Nintendo Switch is bae.

Lucy :heart:

3 Likes

Bae I have heard That word before. from spanish speakers lol

4 Likes

Rocket league still has my vote.

I have been playing Rocket league since it first came out on season 1.

Then I usually would develop games on Roblox, just for the fun side of things.

If I happened to be stressed, I’d be playing forza horizon 3 and just drive around areas :slight_smile:

1 Like

mine is Skyrim but i dont play it any more as i have been playing from 2014 to 2017 (such a long time)
i joined LOL since season 3, and now still playing it in season 9 though i am only able to climb to platium 1 =(( want that diamond. Apex legends by apknite is new to the world, 2019 but it’s the best battle royale game currently and i really enjoy the gameplay and graphics, especialy the small detail they add in to the game. GTA V is no doubt one of the best games though i dont like how they abuse swear words. i also like the legends of zealdar, such a great game to play in switch

2 Likes

your picks are the best in each time, i also like the battle field game, and the weapon system is awesome. Diablo II is a legendary name too, it might look dumb these days compare to that of 2010+ games, but still a momentum

2 Likes

i play LOL only, dont have time to play other games. but i enjoy Diablo II. still playing it now if i have time

i think it has to be Skyrim. it’s the first game i have ever felt that i am just a part of the world and this world is not revolvong round the player

Another example of a over-exaggerated review by CSM. This game isn’t as violent as they say it is. When I watched my son play it, half they time he was hiding, finding loot or driving.