BITCOIN payout rate! YOU ARE RIPPING OFF YOUR VENDORS!

BASED ON WHICH BITCOIN EXCHANGE ARE YOU CALCULATING YOUR PAYOUT RATES?

NO ONE FROM SUPPORT ANSWERS THIS AND YOU’VE BEEN RIPPING OFF ALL PEOPLE CASHING OUT IN BITCOIN FOR YEARS.

EACH TIME I ASKED THIS IN A TICKET I DID NOT GET A CLEAR ANSWER.

I VIDEORECORDED ALL MY PAYOUTS ON 80% OF THEM YOU CALCULATED THE BTC/USD RATE AT A RATE THAT WAS NOT RECORDED IN THAT DAY ON ANY EXCHANGE PLATFORM IN THE WORLD.

80% OF MY PAYOUTS MEAN TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS MONTHLY FOR A FEW YEARS. Now they mean even more and the loss is way bigger for me.

I WANT A CLEAR ANSWER ON THIS TOPIC A VERY TRANSPARENT ANSWER OR IT IS ALL GOING VIRAL AND I’M BRINGING YOUR COMPANY TO COURT. THE BITCOINS YOU CHEATED ME ON WOULD BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY TODAY. DO NOT TRY TO DELETE THIS TOPIC. I’m VIDEO-RECORDING ALL MY ACTIONS HERE TOO. ALSO. IF ANYONE FEELS THEY’VE BEEN CHEATED ON THE BITCOIN PAYOUT RATE, THEY’RE MORE THEN WELCOMED TO COMMENT OR JOIN A MASS LAWSUIT.

1 Like

@DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit You’re the best guys here and the best employees a company should wish for. You guys are dedicated and the most helpful people i’ve seen on a forum in years. Maybe you guys can help bring this to Gameflip.com’s board attention. Mr. JT Nguyen should be more involved into what happens on his platform/website/app.

2 Likes

Hey guys!

We understand your concerns regarding BTC payouts and have been looking at various options to make it more predictable and transparent for all sellers. We are not in the business of transacting BTC, and thus, we have been using third parties that can safely and securely provide conversion between fiat and BTC.

Their services incur fees, with some are more predictable and transparent than others.
We think the best option moving forward is to switch to a third party that will provide a more transparent and predictable service (fixed % fee). We aim to make this transition by next week and will send another update then.

Thank you for your support.

Also, let me know if you have any other question or concern,

4 Likes

I personally want BTC withdraw while $5 or more, not $99 or more. If you guys can do that too i would be apperaciate that.

@DunnBiscuit if you guys add Tether USDT or Circle USDC it’s 1:1 with a US dollar almost all the time and both easy to buy and transact same as BTC. Just a thought. This way there are no losses on the fess or rates on either side.

1 Like

Hello guys!

As an effort to increase the level of transparency in our BTC payout process, we’re now working with a new payout partner that will provide BTC at the daily exchange rate. The rate they charge us is slightly higher than previously, so we’ve now updated our BTC cashout fee to 2.5% (previously 2%) plus $2. We believe this is the best solution that we can provide at this time and the final BTC payout value should be more advantageous to Gameflip sellers with this new partner. This change is effective starting today.

Let me know if you have further questions,

Thank you,

4 Likes