About Bitcoin Rates ( Exaggerated rates used by Gameflip for bitcoin payments )

About 1 week ago I withdraw $2,488.46 with bitcoin. But Gameflip sent $100 less. I am not a new gameflip user and crypto user. I know about all the details. This problem has been going on for years and Gameflip never wants to fix it. Please try to fix this problem now. You’ve been giving the same answers for years, but your sellers are losing a lot of money. I still don’t understand why you don’t use stable (1 USDT = 1 USD) cryptos like USDT. I think it is more profitable for you to send less bitcoins to sellers based on high bitcoin rates.

The amount I want to withdraw from Gameflip And bitcoin rate used by gameflip $27.566
Screenshot_333

The current bitcoin rate ($26.445)for the seconds Gameflip pays (Screenshot just saved from the Blockchain link page sent by Photo Gameflip.)

And the money gameflip paid me
Screenshot_336

All screenshots were recorded the moment gameflip sent me the money. As you can see, while the BTC rate is $26.445 all over the world, Gameflip used a rate of $27.566. So they sent a smaller amount of bitcoins.

Many sellers have left Gameflip for this reason and have moved to other platforms. But I don’t understand why Gameflip management still don’t want to fix this problem. I have a store with high sales volume and Sales, but Gameflip really disappointed me.

I discussed this issue with Gameflip by opening a ticket. But the answers I got really surprised me. There is this graphic in the screenshot sent by the staff who answered the ticket.

Bitcoin was never even worth $27,000 at the time I cashed out. ( It didn’t even touch $27k for almost 3 days ) But Gameflip official sent me a screenshot from an incomprehensible site and still argued that this rate was correct.

There are a lot of people on the forum who have had this problem for years, but it’s still being ignored. Examples of other topics:

Always try to base on sites such as Blockchain, Coinbase, Binance, Google Btc Rate. Because these are the real exchanges and these sites guide the market.

What do you think about this subject? How do you deal with this problem? I hope an admin will reply to this topic.

Thanks
Regards

Hello @Daisy!

Sorry for the wait on this.

Have you created a ticket for this issue?

If not, please contact the support team using the link below ok.
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The team will be able to help you with your case.

Godspeed! :trident: