Buy & Sell NFTs!

Hello Flippers,

The NFT category is now available on Gameflip, including NBA Top Shot! Browse available listings now or sell your collection!

To know more about NFTs and how to buy/sell them on Gameflip, please check our Help Center NFT section.

See you on the marketplace!

3 Likes

You should add the option to list veve nfts.

1 Like

Please add veve nfts they are very good and will bring a lot of excitement to the nft market on gameflip

1 Like

Hello @Drizzy!

Thanks for the feedback.

We will verify the possibility of adding Veve :wink:

Thanks again and have an awesome day!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Alright thank you I believe veve would be good for gameflip because they are the only nft platform that have contracts with brands like dc, powerpuff girls and a lot of these well known animated character and gameflip is geared towards peope of younger audiences while nft platforms like axie infinity and nba topshot are not well recognized by the gameflip community but im sure if you ask someone if you asked the entirety of the gameflip platform if they knew who/what batman is 80%+ would say yes. Veve also has confirmed contracts with 100+ brands one of them including the nfl players association so we will be seeing nfl players in the future, thanks for your time.

1 Like

Hi,

I bought for 100$ the flippy chicken Revenge NFT.

original NFT portraying our mascot Flippy comes with a gift utility: get 5% back from all your February 2022 Gameflip purchases.

To claim, you must be the owner of this NFT on March 1st, 2022, 12h00m00s PST. Then on March 4th, 2022 you will automatically receive the equivalent of 5%

But instead of getting my “CASHBACK OPPORTUNITY” I got nothing after checking my Credits balance and wallet balances and activity history. No sign of any cashback received. :expressionless:I was owner of this NFT on 28th February.

Hello @flip,

Have you opened a ticket for this case?

If not, please open one using using the link below:
https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The Support Team will be able to help you get this issue resolved.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Yes, the Utility was just delayed. Later than date advertised.

Hey @flip!

Glad that your issue was solved and sorry for any inconvenience.

Godspeed! :trident:

Nice information thanks for sharing