Can I cancel a withdrawal/payout

@DunnBiscuit @MajorTom
Hello, recently I requested a withdrawal/payout to Skrill accidentally. I was wondering if I could cancel this withdrawal as it is still in transit and the money I sent won’t have anywhere to go since I don’t have a verified Skrill account.

My profile code is 9GPVDZ

@DarkKnight

Hello @Chris_S,

I’m currently verifying this possibility for you :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

Hey @Chris_S,

Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel the withdraw since it is already in transit.

In this case, you should use the current email that is registered to your Gameflip account and verify the Skrill account in order to receive the payment.

1 Like

@DarkKnight Skrill’s policy states that after 14 days if the money is not claimed it will be sent back to the sender. Is that a possibility by any chance?

Hello @Chris_S,

In that case, it will return to your Gameflip wallet and from there you will be able to withdraw using another method.

1 Like

@DarkKnight Thank you very much, and just one last question if that money returns I can also spend it on gameflip instead of withdrawing it?

Hey @Chris_S,

No problem, we are glad to help :wink:

Yes, you can withdraw, just like before or spend with items that you want on the marketplace.

Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Honestly In the same boat with you… I tried at least 10 times to verify and it just doesn’t work and I’m trying to get my money back into gameflip.