Can I cancel a withdrawal/payout

@DunnBiscuit @MajorTom
Hello, recently I requested a withdrawal/payout to Skrill accidentally. I was wondering if I could cancel this withdrawal as it is still in transit and the money I sent won’t have anywhere to go since I don’t have a verified Skrill account.

My profile code is 9GPVDZ

4 Likes

@DarkKnight

1 Like

Hello @Chris_S,

I’m currently verifying this possibility for you :wink:

God Speed! :trident:

3 Likes

Hey @Chris_S,

Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel the withdraw since it is already in transit.

In this case, you should use the current email that is registered to your Gameflip account and verify the Skrill account in order to receive the payment.

4 Likes

@DarkKnight Skrill’s policy states that after 14 days if the money is not claimed it will be sent back to the sender. Is that a possibility by any chance?

1 Like

Hello @Chris_S,

In that case, it will return to your Gameflip wallet and from there you will be able to withdraw using another method.

3 Likes

@DarkKnight Thank you very much, and just one last question if that money returns I can also spend it on gameflip instead of withdrawing it?

1 Like

Hey @Chris_S,

No problem, we are glad to help :wink:

Yes, you can withdraw, just like before or spend with items that you want on the marketplace.

Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Honestly In the same boat with you… I tried at least 10 times to verify and it just doesn’t work and I’m trying to get my money back into gameflip.

1 Like

Hello, I accidentally made a withdrawal, can you please cancel it for me? it didn’t proceed yet

Profile code; WRC7ED

1 Like

Hello @Suo_Khalaf!

Sorry for the wait.

Unfortunately, the withdraw was already paid.

Could you please inform me the reason for the cancel?

I could try verifying if anything is possible with the Financial Team.

Godspeed! :trident:

2 Likes

Hello sir, I mistakenly withdraw to my Skrill but it’s on approval status so the money doesn’t transfer yet, can you cancel it so i can withdraw it on my Payoneer? thank you
Profile Code: J6T54N

1 Like

Hello @rafay!

Sorry for the wait.

I have verified your payout and can see that it was successfully cancelled.

Hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Hi Darknight,
Profile Code: D3LQU2
I’m trying to cancel a withdrawal as well. I emailed Support last night and haven’t heard anything. The status has changed from needs approval to pending. Thanks

1 Like

It’s alright, thanks a lot, you guys are the best :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Hello @deepSpaceFine!

I can see that the Support Team took care of your issue.

2 Likes

Hi Darknight,
Profile Code : B7HC7G
I accidentally used skrill for a payout as I haven’t paid myself out in a while instead of wise. Could you please cancel it?

Thanks,
Kiril

1 Like

Hello @Pacified_Quickest!

Sorry for the wait.

I verified your account and unfortunately, I can see that the withdraw was already paid.

1 Like

Profile Code: J6T54N
I am not receiving the code to put listening on my store, I am trying for the last 24 hours as it happens sometimes but now I am totally out of it
I have submitted the ticket also and it’s been 16-17 hours but I still didn’t get any answer from them and I don’t see any live chat support option anymore. Kindly please have a look into this, Thank you.

Hello @rafay!

I’m sorry for any inconvenience.

Has your issue been solved?

If not, could you please provide me the ticket for you issue?