can't verify my number

Hello. I have 3 10$ amazon gift card which I would like to sell on this website but I can’t verify my number . so I can’t create the listing .I get this error when I try to verify my number:[HTTP 400] 21408 : Unable to create record Permission to send an SMS has not been enabled for the region indicated by the ‘To’ number: +8801821776398. https://www.twilio.com/docs/errors/21408

I think it doesn’t support in my country. Is there any way I can create the listing .

Saudi Arabia / Bangladesh?
I know Ukraine & Serbia are not supported

The country maybe block being you’re getting the messages SMS has not been enabled for the region

Please add your carrier and your gameflip invite code for DunnBiscuit (They’re a moderator)
Please post a screenshot of the error

You would need to ask @DunnBiscuit if your country is supported or unsupported by gameflip.

You may try to use a phone from another country in order to register an account.
This would help you create a listing

Gameflip are working to have all countries available in the future, but they don’t have an ETA for it at the moment

Lucy :heart:

1 Like

To sell You not only need phone number verified but also identification document

1 Like

It is not true at all,You need phone verify,card verify also sometimes need to add balance like 5$ to verify yourself.But If you verify your ID your profile willl have verified badge.But you can still sell without the badge.

Hello, can you tell me your phone carrier and your country so I can check this further?

Thanks!

1 Like

my phone carrier is orredoo and country is Myanmar how can i get code pls help me

Hello, what is going on when you try to get the code on your phone?

Thanks!

1 Like

I get this message while trying to verify my phone

[HTTP 400] 21408 : Unable to create record Permission to send an SMS has not been enabled for the region indicated by the ‘To’ number: +8801732078831. https://www.twilio.com/docs/errors/21408

Where are you from?

I’m from Bangladesh

There might be restrictions in terms of SMS because of your country from the looks of your error message but i’m not sure.

Im having this same issue as well

Hello @Gabthetimelord1!

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you.

Have you opened a ticket for this issue?

God Speed! :trident: