Cant view my listings / sold items on browser

I have been experiencing this issue since yesterday . I am able to open my listings and they are all visible like shown below

But when i click on an individual listing to further open it , i am not able to view it, a blank page opens up as shown in the screenshot

I tried different browser/ cleared cache/ tried on phone browser its the same everywhere .
Gameflip app seems to be working fine though.

Help please @DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight @argethalm
Profile Code : ** BNFVD4**

3 Likes

I think this is a common problem. Me and my fellow sellers have the same problem.

i never faced it before though! I guess its some bug or some maintenance going on , lets hope it gets fixed soon.

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Sorry to hear about this.

Have you tried to remove the browser page data and cookies?

Also, what browser are you using to use Gameflip?

If you are still having issues, could you please provide me the invite code to the account so we can investigate this further?

God Speed! :trident:

No need for invite codes. It’s a global thing. Friend informed me, I checked and I have a same problem. It works fine on mobile app.

EDIT: Talked about Chrome for PC, but I just checked on Mozilla and Edge - same story.

1 Like

I got the same problem since last 20 hours.
Everything else working normal.
Only orders and orders preview page is RIP and site is empty.

obraz

1 Like

Thanks for the reports everyone and sorry for the inconvenience!

This is currently being resolved by the Engineers.

We should have this fixed soon.

2 Likes

Issue was resolved , Thanks @DarkKnight

2 Likes

I’m still having this issue?
Is there anything you had to do to fix this?

I think you just need to hard-refresh gameflip.com on your browser (e.g. clear cache if necessary)

Done that a few times now :sweat:

Hello @Gerard!

Are you still having issues?

1 Like

Everything is great now, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue nearly sitewide with gameflip for about the last 12 hours.
I can get the home page to load, but following any links then loads the page for a moment and then the screen goes blank.
The only way I can use gameflip is through the app or if I use an incognito tab. For some reason the site works normally incognito, but not a normal browser window.

Hello @furiousgeorge11,

Sorry for the wait.

Has your issue been solved?

If not, please try to remove the Gameflip site data on your browser and see if the helps.

@DarkKnight my account is under review atm and been waiting for a whole day my is is TSH67G I been using the app a lot the last two months and keep looking forward too. Anyway you could help

Hello @Adam1,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have verified your account and can see that there is no current order in review.

Hope you have a great day!

Godspeed! :trident:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.