Could a admin help me my account has been locked for to many attempts.

i cant deposit money it is not working say to many decline attempts.
Could someone please reply please

Hello John_Campbell,

Sadly, I cannot help you to resolve that problem, but there are others that can. Contacting an admin, such as @DarkKnight or @MajorTom will help you to resolve this. Contacting Gameflip Support can also help you. Please reply with your Invite Code so the applicable people can help you further. Contact me for anymore help. I understand that your account is locked, but I have also left a link to account suspension, should you unfortunately need it.

Thanks, Aeralo.

1 Like

Hello @John_Campbell,

I have verified your issue and can see that it was resolved by the Support Team.

Hope you have an awesome day!

God Speed! :trident:

My profile code is 8ENXVW.

@DarkKnight I really want to sell on GameFlip, I joined yesterday and signed up for an account. When I tried adding a listing, it made me verify my phone number so I typed in my number. However, it did not send any code to my phone number and when it finally did, it made me go back to the first page where I typed in my phone number and when I tried sending another code to my number, it said “too many attempts.”

Please resolve this issue as I’m really looking forward to sell my virtual items.

same i can’t do it

Hello @Ezekiel_Petersimes,

Could you please provide us your account invite code so I can take a further look?

Hello. I can’t verify my account with phone number because I lost it. My account is in my name and I can verify with my ID, Can You help me please?
Invite code: Z7MGCP

Hello @Enrique,

Sorry for the wait.

In this case, you will need to contact the Support Team and provide them more information so your number can be changed ok.

Please contact them using the link below:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@DarkKnight hlo sir. Can you hell me i tried registering for an account and everytime i try to verify it with the number i provided no verification codes arrives. So i tried doing it again until such time it says too many attempts. Can you help me with this? Im very interested with this app. My code is U1ZHQ4

Hello @ekgangoso1,

If you are receiving the message “too many attempts”, it means that too many challenges were sent to this phone number, and it was blocked for 30 days.

Keep in mind that you are able to attach this phone number to this account after these 30 days have passed or you can link another phone number to it.

Oh and make sure to contact your phone number carrier and check if these messages aren’t being blocked since they are automatic messages sent by our system.

Hope you have an awesome day!