[ENDED] WIN a Madden 16 Xbox One Console!

To commemorate the release of Madden 16 this month, we are announcing our Madden 16 Xbox One Raffle! Enter now for your chance to win one of the prizes in this Madden-themed giveaway.

Grand Prize: Xbox One Madden NFL 16 1TB Bundle
2nd - 5th Place: Madden NFL 16 Deluxe Edition
6th - 10th Place: $30 in Credits

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

This promotion will run until September 13th 12:00 AM (PT). Please see our Facebook Page for more information

4 Likes

Awesome awesome! Never had an Xbox, so this might be what converts me from the PlayStation Nation to the Xbox Empire lol

1 Like

this is a very generous contest! wish me luck :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck, @John_Blaine!

This is awesome. First of all this is an awesome idea for the gaming community to buy and sell, but having a contest or promotion every weekend is even better. Thank you guys for creating such a great community!

2 Likes

Great prize. Everyone likes winning stuff, but this is actually pretty nice.

Would you like another entry into the Madden Raffle?! Enter the following code as the secret word of the day in the official raffle page to get another entry.

The secret word of the day for Aug. 25th is:
FOOTBALL

I would absolutely love to win this! I have never won anything as cool as this before! I really hope I win!!!

I hope I have a chance to win this time xP

I feel the same. I would love to win the Xbox one, but would be equally excited to win the other prizes.

Even though I was more excited about the Batman giveaway, I would love an Xbox One. I’m not really interested on the game, though, XD, I’ll probably sell it if I win :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish they would create a new NCAA game, but maybe the Xbox One will allow that game on backwards compatibility. I would love to win so I can find out.

Will there be me words of the day to rack up additional entries ?

1 Like

@Brandon_Maikits There’s a good possibility :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Would you like another entry into the Madden Raffle?! Enter the following code as the secret word of the day in the official raffle page to get another entry.

The secret word of the day for Aug. 28th is:
STADIUM

i have 16 entries so far. 16/4070=.004. times 10 prizes =.04. so as of now i have a 1/25 chance to win something…thats not bad at all lol

1 Like

@John_Blaine That’s not bad at all! :smile:

i want to win a xbox one and the chance to play madden 16, i been wanting to get one since like forever so i hope i win

Do all entries per day add up or do they reset daily? If they add up some that should help everyone’s chances. Man, I hope that all the entries I have put in daily help me in the end either way.