[EXPIRED] Buy a Game -- Get $20 Back!

I don’t know. I bought Advanced Warfare for $25 and haven’t got the credit yet.

So I’m down to do this but I’m wondering if I have to wait till tomorrow to rate the buyer because I’m afraid i won’t get the item, will my buy count toward this even if I don’t rate by the time the promotion ends, it’s to sketchy to just buy something off this app if I never done it before plus all the people have no ratings, I’m just wondering if I buy something will I get the promotion even if I wait till I receive the item then rate the seller on another day, or is it all pretty much pointless cause I doubt I’ll receive the game before the promotion ends or all the spots are takin.

Just read as long as I buy during the promotion time frame, sounds good to me just hoping everything works out

2 Likes

Bought GTA5 today for $25. Will be gladly awaiting the $20 credit when the transaction is over, thanks for the promo gameflip!

1 Like

Wow! Just 192 deals to go. That’s amazing :smile:

Thanks everyone for the participation on this promotion. I hope you have enjoyed :smiley_cat:

For further questions about our promos and credits, please contact our support via the Gameflip app Menu > Help > Contact Support.

Have a great week everyone!

1 Like

Hi @Wes221ad! If you bought Advanced Warfare for $25 during the promotional period indicated in the post above, then you will receive $20 in Credits when you Rate the Seller and thus complete the transaction. Hope that clears things up! :thumbsup:

@Killahj420 It should work out, we designed the promo to work that way! If you rate the seller and do NOT receive your Credits, just let us know in the Help section of the app and we can look into it.