[EXPIRED] Buy a Game -- Get $20 Back!

You read that right. For any purchase you make this weekend, we will give you up to $20 in Credits back. For purchases below $20, you will receive 100% of the purchase price back. Shipping costs are not included in this offer, so the Credits earned back are related to the listing price.

When will I get my Credits?
Credits will be awarded when the buyer rates the seller, therefore finalizing the transaction. You should receive a notification for Credit redemption. The rating does not have to occur during the promotion period, just the purchase.

If I buy something that’s less than $20, will I get $20?
No, you will get the listing price of the item you bought in Credits.

What if my seller doesn’t ship or the transaction gets cancelled?
In order to prevent abuse of our promotion, we will not issue Credits in this situation. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Only the first 500 users to purchase during this weekend will qualify, so JUST DO IT!

Purchases made from a friend who registered with your invite code are not valid. Accounts verified using a VoIP number are not eligible. Only the first purchase made during the promotion period will qualify. Limit of 1 purchase per eligible account. All purchases made before or after the promotion period are not eligible.

Starts Saturday, July 24th 9AM PDT / 12 PM EDT
Ends Monday, July 27th 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT or after the 500 purchases are made. Whichever comes first.

2 Likes

WOW :exclamation: That’s the type of promotion I’ve been looking for since I was a child :joy:

Every couple of hours, I’ll be posting the official count of the promotion usage.
As @linhtropy mentioned, there’s a cap of 500 participants.

STAY TUNED, BECAUSE THIS PROMO IS ON FIRE! :fire:

1 Like

So the promotion has it’s first participant!
499 remaining.

1 Like

:cry: Awwwww, now I really wish I had money to spend :frowning:

You guys are awesome!

CALL YOUR FRIENDS, CALL EVERYONE!
Still 419 eligible purchases remaining :clock11:

372 deals to go! Time to hunt some gaming stuff :video_game:

So if I bought a game for $20 with free shipping, I would get $20 in credits to purchase a second $20 game. So two $20 games for the price of one?

@Stunny99, you are right! You can use the $20 credit however you want.

If you prefer to buy 2 $10 games with the credits, do it!
Or maybe apply the $20 towards a more expensive purchase? No problem! :thumbsup:

356 deals to go! I’m seeing some pretty awesome games and other listings in the app, like:

• Gamecube controller for $10 (essential for Super Smash on Wii U)
  • Final Fantasy VII (the original for PS1) for $25
  • Gears of War 3 (X360) for $3

This applies to collectibles right? It says ANYTHING but then says games too

@Thomas_Richardson, it’s ANYTHING, as long as it’s purchased on Gameflip :smile:
So yeah, collectibles count.

Hey everyone! Still 24H remaining on the promotion or 307 deals to go!

Sweet! So the collectible purchase I made last night will count then! When am I able to rate the seller? This is my first purchase!

The second I saw the “JUST DO IT” part. I immediately thought of Shia LaBeouf.

1 Like

@Thomas_Richardson that’s awesome! You can r rate the seller after you receive your product. If you’re happy with the product, then you’ll have to go to Menu > Purchases and rate the Seller.

@IronCladMeatRag, you’re goddamn right!

1 Like

I bought something and never got the $20

HEY EVERYONE! I wanted to clarify some things:

We’re less than 24H to the end of the promotion and that means you have until tomorrow, July 27th 2015 (at 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT) to participate.

If your purchase is eligible to the promotion, you will be able to redeem the credits earned in this deal after you rate the seller who sold you the item.

The period of the promotion applies only for purchases, therefore there’s no specific timing for redeeming the credits. We recommend you to redeem them only after receiving the item.

I’m here for additional questions if you have any.

Cheers!!

@Wes221ad, have you received the item AND rated the seller already?

If not, you should follow this flow.

Also, make sure your purchase is eligible, according to @linhtropy 's first post in this thread.

:thumbsup:

1 Like