[EXPIRED] Buy Anything, Get $FIVE Back

You read that right. For any purchase you make this weekend, we will give you up to $5 in Gameflip Credits back. For purchases below $5, you will receive 100% of the purchase price back. Shipping costs are not included in this offer, so the Credits earned back are related to the listing price.

When will I get my Credits?
Credits will be awarded when the buyer rates the seller, therefore finalizing the transaction. You should receive a notification for Credit redemption. The rating does not have to occur during the promotion period, just the purchase.

If I buy something that’s less than $5, will I get $5?
No, you will get the listing price of the item you bought in Credits.

What if my seller doesn’t ship or the transaction gets cancelled?
In order to prevent abuse of our promotion, we will not issue Credits in this situation. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Only the first 1,000 users to purchase during this weekend will qualify.

Purchases made from a friend who registered with your invite code are not valid. Accounts verified using a VoIP number are not eligible. Only the first purchase made during the promotion period will qualify. Limit of 1 purchase per eligible account. All purchases made before or after the promotion period are not eligible.

Starts Saturday, August 15th 12 AM PDT / 3 AM EDT
Ends Monday, August 17th 12 AM PDT / 3 AM EDT or after the 1,000 purchases are made. Whichever comes first. Stay tuned to the usage counter in the promotion page under Home Screen > Promotion Banner.

Hey, just checking, the start and end date and times seem to be a cut and paste error so I’m definitely confused as to the length of the promotion. I just purchased a game for $40 expecting to get the $5 credit because the banner ad when clicked says the deal ends in 3h 27m. Are you going to honor that purchase?

TIA

Hi @kooshmoose, you are right. There was an issue in the text, but the image had the correct start and end date/time. We apologize for the confusion.

What matters most is what’s in the app. If you bought the item and the deal was still on, as you said 3h 27m left, our system should automatically reward you the credits at the time that you rate the seller. It doesn’t matter if you rate the seller now or next week, what matters for the purchase to eligible to this promotion is the date and time that the item was purchased.

If you have issues, contact our support at Menu > Help > Contact Center.

1 Like