What’s up Gameflip?!
One thing we’ve always thought to ourselves: Wouldn’t it be nice to ALWAYS know when our favorite items are at the price we want? I’m going to show you how to do that with Gameflip
This is a feature that will allow you to perform a customized search and receive alarms for every time that a new result shows up for that search.
For example: I want to buy Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege for my PS4, but right now I can’t find any listings at this moment. I really want this game and I want to pay a certain price, so this is how I do it:
1. SEARCHING THE ITEM
- In the app Home Screen, tap on the magnifying glass on the top right corner.
2. SEARCH THE TERM
- I searched “Rainbow Six Siege” and unfortunately, there were no listings for me.
- Tap the right upper corner “Filter” icon to go to the next step.
3. FILTER THE SEARCH
- Now filter the search by the criteria you want. In this case, I’ve set Category, Price and Medium.
4. FOLLOW THE SEARCH
- Again, I got no results for the Search, but that’s okay. I can Follow it now and get notifications when new listings that match my criteria are up.
5. GET THE ITEM YOU WANTED
- Fortunately, someone listed the item I wanted at the price that I wanted. I got a notification, jumped to the app and got the game. It’s just that easy.
That’s all for today! This is one of my favorite features on Gameflip and I think everyone benefits from using it.
Buyers: you will get notifications on your phone right after someone posts the item you want. That’s the best way to be on top of the best deals on your wishlist.
Sellers: you can happen to list an item and get the sale in minutes if there are buyers waiting for it to be listed.
Just to make sure, you can access your Followed Searches on the Menu:
Have fun and find great deals on Gameflip using the Follow Search! See ya!