Gameflip attempted PayPal FRAUD//ETC

Your site tried to change my PAyPal password after I had just changed it. Ontop of that your VERIFICATION PROCESS. And you advertise being able to sell and receive pay the same day. Only after I had sold my items did I discover you wouldn’t be trustworthy enough to follow through with that.
I’m ready to call the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND FILE A SERIOUS COMPLAINT.

Not only has the two gift cards I had been passed on, but now I’m stuck waiting on your FALSE ADVERTISING.
Now I just discovered that my phone number and ID has been rejected. Both are valid and have zero isssues. Your lack of instruction and transparency is DEPLORABLE.

I demand that you correct this deceitful and unethical business practice immediately. And I want my money. Or you can REIMBURSE THE COST OF THE Gift CARDS.

dude iidk what ur problem is…but they are not cheats
and usually it is some guys like u who cant use basic sense and do as said…at end it will be ur misake
as always

2 Likes

Hey Paul_Voeltz_II!

Sorry to hear about your issue and we will try to clear them up step by step.

Could you please provide me your invite code so I could take a further look into your account?

Also, if you have any doubts regarding our processes, please check our Gameflip Help Center: https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Ps. It is also impossible for us to have changed your Paypal password. Please contact Paypal support in case you detect fraud inside your Paypal account.

God speed!

:trident: New forum moderators!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.