Gameflip Bitcoin withdrawal Problems

I had many and many issues about Bitcoin withdrawal prices before but there were many friends to help me like @DunnBiscuit , @DarkKnight and @MajorTom

I took all the possible procedures to evade this problem so i started to make large withdrawals and if there was a problem it’s resolved thanks to Gameflip support and that what happened today

"I made a withdrawal of 6833$ on 8/21 so I was supposed to get 6692$ but all i got is 6550$ because your rate was 12012$ for Bitcoin “which we didn’t even hit today”

I told the support That I Rightfully need 142$ but the reply was so disappointing

I’m not asking for more money. It’s my money which i deserved after all the fees on Gameflip. I need my money not else

Notice : BITCOIN DIDN’T HIT 12000 YESTERDAY, NO SINGLE EXCHANGE HAD BITCOIN PRICE CLOSE TO 12000

My ticket number is : 609825

my code is : 4KU9ZE

Hello @Fast_sell, as a procedure, I personally check every BTC withdraw related case at the beginning of each month. Your ticket will remain open there and if you have any questions, please sent if through the ticket.

If you haven’t done so already, please send any evidence of what you are claiming so we can add it to our investigation.

I apologize for any confusion here.

Thank you,