[Help] My Account Got Suspended With $4,661.39 USD

Close my topic again? SCAM 100% to BIG SELLERS :slight_smile:

i dont know on a years ago when i can post on forums, so i create forum account right now

you say this? : http://prntscr.com/maawa7

i already create tickets shortly when i got suspended, but your reply not on logical and you mark my tickets as solved and solved again lol :confused: i never got solution about my account :confused: see the image :

*also when i buy code from seller with another account, and got scam with thats seller i never got refunded lol

all of my feedback from xbox giftcard ( without any problems )
all the problems i from “PUBG Keys” i just test it to myself, like 3 key and all of keys without any problems… but after i sell some on gameflip i got suspended. and when i ask the problem they say code got revoked ( PUBG Keys ). maybe buyer reports me as excessive

Gameflip is big site right?

• when you buy some listing, you need to wait gameflip accept your purchase right?
  • also when do payout on your wallet you need gameflip accept it right?
    -so why when they take action to suspend my account? why not take action to refund from my wallet with on the listing have problems. *but gameflip can’t accept claim from buyer without proof.

i’m sure this problems from thats, when i try to contact service “website closed” aslo he block my contact.

i sell pubg keys under 15 qty on gameflip “as I recall”

and i never block my buyer : http://prntscr.com/maaoq2
buyer username on gameflip : oldfriend1
issue with him : http://prntscr.com/maatao
he buy some of PUBG key code from me, but after 3 week he got revoked.

my last activity.

thanks for your reply

.Please dont spam the fourms
They already said your account wont be unblocked

"Hello, I just checked your account and it was suspended over an year ago and unfortunately there is nothing I can do nor the support team. We have enough evidence so maintain your account state as it is.

Therefore this case is closed."

sorry about that, i know thats already 1 years, and i already contact support shortly after got suspended, but i never got solutions so i post in here right now :confused: see the screenshot, he always mark as solved my “help request” but i never got it :confused:

aslo why not remind me of the problem before making a decision to suspend the account?

“Gameflip maintains a safe and quality marketplace environment for our community members. Therefore, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend or permanently ban an account if it is proven that the user has violated our Terms or Service or Code of Conduct.”

this additional reason? i never know about this before lol :confused:

So you bought codes from someone and the codes was revoked? Does this mean the person who bought the codes from you losed the code on there account while you get to keep the money they give you for the code?

Does this mean the person you bought it from used a stolen card to buy these codes and you bought it and trying to resell them so they was revoked from the person bought from you?

all of my feedback from xbox giftcard ( without any problems )
all the problems from “PUBG Keys” i just test it to myself, like 3 key and all of keys without any problems… but after i sell some on gameflip i got suspended. and when i ask the problem they say code got revoked ( PUBG Keys ). maybe buyer reports me as excessive

and i sell “pubg keys” only got under $200 as I recall

Gameflip is big site right?

• when you buy some listing, you need to wait gameflip accept your purchase right?
  • also when do payout on your wallet you need gameflip accept it right?
    -so why when they take action to suspend my account? why not take action to refund from my wallet with on the listing have problems. *but gameflip can’t accept claim from buyer without proof.

i’m sure this problems from thats, when i try to contact service “website closed” aslo he block my contact.

i sell pubg keys under 15 qty on gameflip “as I recall”

and i never block my buyer : http://prntscr.com/maaoq2
buyer username on gameflip : oldfriend1
issue with him : http://prntscr.com/maatao
he buy some of PUBG key code from me, but after 3 week he got revoked.

also i’ll upload image of my last activity.

thanks for your reply

MY APOLOGIES FOR MY POOR ENGLISH

I’m sorry to hear it. There no need to repost something you did in other post @DunnBiscuit already locked that post. They already said the moderators / support team cant do anything because they have strong evidence.

Be careful buying and reselling because once you post the code you bought from someone and someone buys it from you you’re the one who will suffer all the consequences being you’re selling the code now. There is no way for gameflip to know if they or you broke the rules and revoked the code and being you’re selling it the banned hammer will fall on you.

If you’re using G2A it’s a very sketchy site and I suggest you to not use it.

"PROHIBITED, COUNTERFEIT, & STOLEN ITEMS

If the item does not fall under any of the PRODUCT CATEGORIES then it is prohibited from being listed on Gameflip. If you have a question about a specific item that you are unsure about, please feel free to contact Gameflip Support to ask if it’s appropriate.

Counterfeit and stolen items are strictly prohibited from being listed in our marketplace. Any item which includes a mark that is identical or substantially indistinguishable from a registered trademark, but is not manufactured by or with the consent of the trademark holder is considered to be “counterfeit” and prohibited. Listing items that are stolen or counterfeit will be deleted and any accounts associated with these listings could be suspended or banned. Further action, including criminal prosecution, may be taken."

yeah, but we’ll never know the future right? 95% of my wallet from xbox listing.
and maybe 5% from PUBG keys, i already test it before without any problems, and seller say he is trader same with me, also when i test pubg key from him i’m not have problems with that. but on 3 weeks i have complaint from my customer about that " like on the screenshot links "

thanks

you can see my chat with my customer on the screenshot